A: At the airport a member of our company will be waiting outside the exit door of the arrivals hall, after you collect your luggage. He/she will be holding a sign with your name on it.
A: If you book one of our Package Tours, you travel with a group on a bus/Cruiser. If you book a Tailor Made Package or Island Hopping Package, you will be using the regular transportation but will be hosted by our representatives at every point you visit. If you booked regular daily tours at local points you will be joining a group for the tours. This makes the packages flexible to suit your needs and allows you to travel with an organised plan but with out being herded around in a group.
A: We have offices/tour operators based on various locations. They are authorized to act as BAREL TRAVEL by our company. They meet our clients at the ports/airports, provides transfers and provide any other service which is requested by the guest. When you book a holiday through BAREL TRAVEL, we give you the names, addresses and telephone numbers of these offices/tour operators for any help or assistance you may require while you are in the visited country.
A: By booking a package, everything is arranged to make your holiday hassle free, you can save time and not have to worry about booking accommodation, buying tickets for your transport, finding your hotel when you reach the airport/port and finding the right tour when you reach the sites. Also as the travel agencies can get a better price than the customer, packages also work out to be more economical.
A: Unfortunately No. Our guests are advised to obtain their own insurance for health and/or baggage loss while traveling. Insurance is also recommended to provide coverage to clients if refunds pursuant to the final payment and cancellation clause below are unavailable due to the terms of that clause.
A: Unfortunately we do not provide International Flight Tickets. We recommend our clients to buy their international Air Tickets from their home country. Our package prices include all services within the interested country, Domestic Flight Tickets are included, if mentioned in the package programme.
A: Some of our tours can be booked online without asking availability(Instant Confirmation) but some packages/tours can be booked after asking the availability (Request). After we receive your request, we check the availibilities at the hotels and on the transportation vehicles. If all requested services are availabe for the requested dates, we will send our “Secure Payment Site” link to our clients and they pay for the requested package/tour.
We kindly request a 30% deposit to secure our clients’ TAILOR MADE TOUR reservations; the remaining 70% balance being payable 45 days prior to the departure of the programme.
A: We kindly request 30 % deposit on booking and the rest is to be paid 45 days prior to departure date of the tour. If a written cancellation notice is received before departure, we accept the cancellation.
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR LAND PACKAGES:
Unless otherwise stated in the contract, for all cancellations we will refund the cost of your trip less the following per-person charges.
Charges shown include the 10% administrative fee.
Prior to departure: Charge
60 days or more: 10% of selling price (Administrative Fee)
59-46 days: 30% of selling price
45-8 days: 50% of selling price
7-0 days: 100% of selling price
CANCELLATION CHARGES FOR CRUISE:
Prior to departure: Charge
45 days or more: 10% of selling price (Administrative Fee)
45-31 days: 30% of selling price
30-15 days: 50% of selling price
14-8 days: 75% of selling price.
7-0 days: 100% of selling price.